Aunt Flow is HIRING
YOU have the opportunity to change the world, one cycle at a time.
Customer Care Specialist
PART-TIME. HOURLY. (10-20hrs/week) Based in Columbus, Ohio. Starting May 2018.
- Qualify "leads" and direct customers to the appropriate team member to finalize sales
- Call potential customers to determine their stage in the deal cycle
- Evaluate current customers and determine effective ways to increase the revenue of current customers
- Send out monthly update emails to current customers and Aunt Flow supporters
- Respond to customer support emails
- Respond to calls from administrators in California that are inquiring information on new legislation impacting their schools and menstrual programs
- Attend weekly team meetings at Columbus, Ohio office
- Prepare, fill, and ship product
- Deliver product in the Columbus region; access to a car is a plus
- Maintain at all times a high level of confidentiality in all matters
- Maintain at all times a high level of community stakeholder confidence.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as needed
- BONUS TRAITS: Ability to design with Adobe. Photography skills. Design acumen. Background in Shopify. Ability to run google ads. Experience with advertising on Amazon.
- Period positivity: If you cannot say the word "TAMPON" out loud in front of the CEO at a large company, this is not the role for you.
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Clear and compelling verbal and written communication
- Ability to prioritize
- Willingness to take initiative, think and act proactively to solve problems
- Impeccable follow-through
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a small, dynamic team
- Ability to complete assignments independently, professionally, and in a timely manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Technology savvy and innovative, flexible
- High degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Commitment to the mission of Aunt Flow
- Social media fluency
- Knowledge of media and communications
- Demonstrates understanding of social change